<body>
Scream Vonnnnnnnnn!
Will you? Won't you? Wouldn't you?

I'm Yvonne. I take what life has given and live to its fullest. I enjoy travelling and going out. I'm persistent and stubborn at times. I cry over split milk though i know it should be otherwise. I'm glad i have my girls there for me 24/7, with them, even the hardest of times seemed to be less hurtful. Oh, i can be quite retarded, slow & blur like what most of my friends describe me.



Monday, September 19, 2011


Experimenting with a new look. Wave with some light make up on. Gosh. I still can't believe that i'm turning 19 in another 3 months half.

Going to Europe for the next 2 weeks for a lil getaway from this hot weather in Singapore which i believe most of us fear and Genting on 15th-16th Oct.

I can't say life's mundane now, been occupied with shopping sprees and jamming with my new Baby Taylor. At first i didnt believe that my finger's skin will turn hard due to practicing, but recently there's a small patch of dead skin on my index finger. ): Will call up recruit express for small scale jobs after i'm back from all my holidays. In need for cash since i'm without allowance these 2 months.


Come, let's talk.



Escapes

Adrain
Alexia
Alyssa
Angeline

Beatrice
Bernice
Bryant
Bryant

CaiFeng
Charmaine
ChuanJun
Clarissa

Daniel
Darren
Darren
Debao
Denyse
Desmond
Dorcas

Eunice
Eunice

Glinnis
Glyn

Huaan
HuiHui
HuiTing

Janier
Javier
Jefferson
Jeremy
Jerick
Jerron
Jessica
JiaHui
Jianhao
JieSheng

Karin
Katherine
Keller
KunXian

Leroy
Liting
Lloyd

Michelle
MinYu

NingWei

PeiSi
Pinhui
Priscillia
PoYai

Queena

Rachel
Rex

Sally
Sandy
Sebastian
Sherilyn
Shervin
Sheryl
ShiTing
SiewYan
SiowMay

Tansy

Valerie
Vanessa
Vanessa
Venessa
Vincent
Vivian
Vivien

WeiZheng

YeeTeng
YiHui
YiKai
YiZhen
YongHwee
YongLiang
Yvonne
Yvonne

Zann
Zhiyu

NCHS ELDDS

BBTforumers. :D
AhZhen
Adelene
Casslyn
Charmaine
HuiMin
HuiPing
Joceline
Josey
LiTing
Melissa
Patricia
ShuMin
TingFang
XianJiao
YanChiew


Now playing:


Free Website Counter

September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 December 2010 June 2011 July 2011 September 2011

layout by Jacquelyn
layout edit by Yvonne
Icon by Photobucket
Suju image by Cyworld